CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The hard part of the trip was #1 a sick baby. Jackson had been throwing up for 3 days before we left. My thinking in taking him was, "How long can it last? He'll feel better soon." Well, he didn't... I finally called my Aunt (a pediatric nurse practitioner for the last 50 years) and listed his symptoms, 6 days of him keeping nothing down at all, falling over, chapped bleeding lips, red chapped cheeks, no pee pee diapers in a 24 hour period...to which she replied, "Take him to the ER now and get him hydrated!"...so we DID!


Thank Heaven for Modern Medicine!

2 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

Poor baby. Hope he is all better.
Nothing is worse that a sick baby.

Karen said...

OH, poor guy! I wouldn't wish that on any one!!! That isn't fun for mom either I am sure! I hope the fluids helped!