CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Friends

Have you ever met someone with whom you immediately feel a kind of bond with? I have, not too many, but when it happens it seems to stick! My first day at UofA, or close to it, I literally ran into this crazy girl in the hallway of the music building. Both of us were lost, it turns out, and oddly we struck up a sort of conversation. We were close to the same age, both talk too much, both a little energetic for our own good, both getting our Masters, both relative newlyweds, both did our undergrad at the Y, both repeating quite a few courses because we failed the diagnostics...(they expect you to retain that stuff?)...the list goes on. We had an immediate kinship.
Adriane Parry Hapgood...











...Well, she is now an outstanding musician starting up the Ozarks Girls Chorus out there in ArKANsas (I like to tease). With her husband and...COUNT 'EM... 4 girls!! She came to town on her way to Germany, go figure, and we met up. You know the kind of friend, where you can go a year or so without talking at all and suddenly one day get a phone call that lasts hours...thats this friendship. We went swimming and watched a movie...what fun...maybe one of these cuties could end up in my family someday? I couldn't wish for better in-laws for my guys!

1 comments:

Adriane said...

AWWWWW! You are tooooo darn nice! I love you and seriously feel the exact same way! You're a great photographer too!!!! Seriously the pictures are gorgeous. It's 12:34 in the morning and I can't sleep and this post just made my night!!!! I wish we lived closer, because we'd just have the best time! Ok, I'll talk tomorrow!