He didn't even want me to walk him to his line on the playground. "Just drop me off mom, it's easier that way." I remember he used to make me wait with him until the bell sounded and then he would run from my side...but NOT until then!~
Kindergarten!!
My babies! Call me a wimp it's just 1/2 day, but my BIG boys weren't supposed to get so big so fast! They did awesome getting in the line and playing on the playground. I can't wait to pick them up and hear how it all went!Mrs. Mellow, they may split her class up...I am praying hard that we get to keep her!
Seth was excited and couldn't wait to get in the classroom.
Clyde...a little apprehensive about leaving mom...aren't we all?
I look so happy...I am so happy...off to put Jack down for a nap and wonder what to do with myself before picking up my babies in 3 hours!

4 comments:
Such cute pictures!!
Diane! I love your sandbox! And...you're the best blogger, wow, really doing a great job marking all the memories! I wouldn't expect anything less from you amazing woman you. Hey, I posted a comment underneath my visit post! Love ya!
I can't believe your little guys are in Kindergarten! You're so lucky it's only half day...more time to enjoy those cuties! Would you please tell your hubby to come build us a sandbox like that? My kids would be in HEAVEN! What a great dad!
I'm so glad you got half day at the new school! Did you hear what Patterson did to us this year? They started out with a half day class (11 kids--awesome!), then after a month the ELL class got too many ELL kids in it so they had to have their OWN class (state law says so). The rest of the kids in that class (full day) needed a place to go, so they did away with the half day class and put them with our teacher full day. They told us we could either put ours in that full day class or go all the way to Zaharis where there's a half day class. We went with the full day option, and he's doing fine, but I'm still not happy about it! Grrr....
Post a Comment