CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Birthdays! Birthdays! Birthdays!

We haven't had the friend party yet (the ward camp-out, post to come, got in the way)…but the DaY was a special one! He got an erector set with an engine…already we've constructed a helicopter and are planning to make the motorcycle when he is finished showing off the first!

The smarter oldest brother got up behing the lip of the counter for shelter to re-load. He also had better shots at his opponets that way. Uncle Billy will be so proud!


1 comments:

Rob and Jen said...

Yay for you!!! I love seeing kids be allowed to be kids! Whether they're climbing on the counter, or muddy from head to toe, wasting t.p. but having a ball, or making any one of a million other messes... I believe it's a sign of a good mom. Yes, order is important too--both have their time and place! But they gotta be crazy sometimes--that's how great memories are made!
AND... your home looks BEAUTIFUL! I would love to come see it sometime!
AND... Congrats on the pregnancy!!! SO FUN!!! You don't know what you're having yet, do you?
I love all your fun posts! Miss you!!!