WOW! I've been gone a long time! Sorry all, but whoever said "summer slows down" is full of bologna! We've been
crazy busy with swimming, kung-fu, friends, swim lessons. I'll have to post some pictures of our random days for you. What's new, you ask?

I've been doing 2.5 miles daily on the treadmill for about 4 weeks now. Just got an excercise bike this week and set up the old weight set. I virtually have a gymn in my own house! Yes, I feel like a rich lady...and I'm lovin' it! NO paying for sitters to watch my kiddo's and no paying for the gymn membership. The guys all practice their kung-fu and stretches whilst I run and it works out quite nicely. Although I am feeling much better there's no physical changes...yet. I just this week started to change my dieting habits. Well not so much a diet but change of lifestyle. I'm putting out there to commit myself. So, realizing that my will power is non-existent if you see me in a few weeks/months try not to rub it in if I fall off the wagon by next week...K?
HEADLINE NEWS!!! I'm not the ward choir director anymore!! (12 years of my adult life I have been the ward choir director-and that does NOT count the other musical callings I have held.) I now have the best calling in the world! 9 year old achievement day leader!! I don't teach them on Sundays either! Just every other week 1 hour mini-mutual! Lovin' it!!
Monte's in Pennsylvania for work. Last week he had scout camp. He did his own camp this year, his first year as Scout Master by the way, and it ROCKED! according to everyone who made it there. I doubt it NOT! They earned 8 merit badges. I was glad to have him home though. A week is a long time. Alas, as I said he is already gone again.
hmmm...I think it's time for me to take a trip somewhere...what do YOU think? Anyone want to come with me? Let's run away! I can procure buddy passes! I am, however, going to UT for the fourth and the week after. WITH all the boys and no Monte Sr. So I'm thinking it doesn't really count...RIGHT?
4 comments:
So jealous of the gym...sort of. For some reason, I work out better away from home. Not that I have a gym to try it. Went to the gym for the first time since Amelia today and it was so great. And hey, I have 28 pounds to lose as of today so I will just put that out there to make you feel better. Wish trip taking was easier, I would go.
wow that weight room is AWESOME!! i would seriously LOVE that!! have fun in utah!! :)
Sounds like you have been busy!! You should call Jo and I if you aren't too busy while in UT!! I know it's hard with family and everything. Would love to see you if you have time! Keep up with your "gym"!!!
My house!!! No seriously, which weekend are you free this month or next???
Post a Comment