Sunday, June 12, 2011
baby OVERLOAD!!
From the moment we walked in the door from the hospital a week and 1/2 ago our home has been in turmoil! Arguments and fights - nonstop!! "You've held him longer than me!" - "It's MY turn to hold the baby!" - "MOM! Can I hold the baby when you're done feeding him?" - "NO! I called the baby first!" Poor William - too many people wanting to love him all at once and all at the same time!!
"I love your baby too Jackson. Could we maybe share your baby with the rest of the family?" "OK Mom. You and Daddy can have the baby too."
Seth would happily stay home from any and all functions if I would let him stay with the baby the whole time. He told me yesterday, "Where the baby goes, I go."
Who knows...we're still waiting for one to stick...
Monte Birk is actually one of my biggest and best helpers. I've got to be sure to get a good picture of him with his little Wiliam in tow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Its almost scary how much love these tiny babies get. I was going crazy when Amelia came home. I just wanted her to get some uninterrupted sleep time. Now she turned ONE yesterday and I keep thinking how fast it has gone. I hope you get to enjoy every second.
Congratulations. We've been waiting for the great news! When I can make a few minutes time in my crazy life, I'd like to come over and share him too!
Post a Comment