3rd GraDe FiEld TrIp
Arizona Science Center
How much longer do you think he will beg me to be a chaperone? I'm worried that my time may be limited! Luckily I have good friends that will take care of my 2 little ones for me so I can participate with my older kiddo's at times. I would not have wanted to miss this!!
Our little group of gentlemen helped out Miss Procaccini by carrying the lunch bucket into the building. As you can see, it was HEAVY!
Gotta love the "long arm" shots!

We had the best little group of men there! Our other parent
Chaperon was one of our best friends, Sister Walton.
Monte and Jonah were in the same 1st grade class and have been fast friends since the day they met.
(boys L-R) Monte, Nate, David, Ethan, Jonah and Aleck

The "hardest"
pulley...HEY! Don't knock it till you try it!
The best part about this museum is that it is all hands on. NOTHING says "don't touch!" There were 21 schools there today with us. Just a tad bit crazy at times.

Why am I the only parent that liked to try things out? (I have a sign in my kitchen that reads "young at heart, slightly older in other places" - THATS ME!)
Don't worry I
didn't steal time from the kids! You should've heard our group "wow" at
the mom pulling her own body weight!
0 comments:
Post a Comment