The physical outcome may not have been stellar but the emotional me loved being pampered by my guys...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Mommy Make Over
Who says little boys don't like to play with hair and make-up...they love it!! They're just not so good at it...They had the spray bottle, because, acording to Monte Birk, "when it's wet, it's darker, and that looks better (with the black ear rings they'd picked out)", berrets and pony tail holders...you can't see very well but the back of my hair is in 2 small pony tails, and ALL of my make-up case (I've never had eye liner actually circle my eyes before.) Apparently my lips needed to be a little fuller when the lip liner was used and if my eyes were closed you would see the beautiful DARK eye shadow that completley covered them. They were so serious and intent trying to make mommy beautiful that when they were finished they took the head shot themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Diane--
You're awesome! I've gone as far as letting my kids paint my nails... What great memories for your little guys! =)
You are an amazing MOM! I love that you let them do this to you. My kids would love it...maybe on Saturday I'll let them have at it.
kudos for posting that picture!!
LOVE the new look!! haha.. thats hilarious!! :)
Post a Comment