Monday, January 26, 2009
Literally!!
When life hands you lemons...
our tiny little lemon tree really produced this year! (We'd already given away 3 big bags of lemons before I took this photo!) We got about 7 gallons of pure lemon from this venture...fresh lemonade for our house YEAR ROUND!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Brady would be so jealous. I likes to eat lemons like oranges... with salt. I'm jealous and wanting the lemonade. :)
Great picture. I could go for a tall glass of lemonade just about now.
I caught your comment on Emily's blog. I have been putting about a tablespoon less corn starch and a little more lemon juice and zest in my pies and they are better when I do that--not so thick and also tastier. (Is that a word? hmm) Also, here is a trick I learned from Rita Lyon. She slices lemons and freezes them in a bag to drop in water and punch when she has company. Love, Joanne Fillmore
I guess your comment was on my blog, just after Emily's. Joanne
I am so jealous!!! I LOVE lemonade. My sister-in-law lives in Chandler and that is one of the things I remember about my few visits there. Fresh Lemonade no matter what time of year we visited. Love that!!
Post a Comment