Wednesday, February 4, 2009
you could live in it too!
According to experts the best forts include; family room and kitchen areas, cushions from two couches, the ottoman, two captains chairs, five kitchen stools, three kitchen chairs, the kitchen table,every blanket and pillow off of every bed, and food for snacks….wouldn’t you agree?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
haha!! those are some AWESOME forts!! I remember doing those when I was little! HOW FUN!! :)
My kids like these types of forts too but I can only handle them for a few hours. Are you a nice mom and let them keep them up overnight when you know they will play in them again the next day? Or do you make them clean up and start fresh the next day?
Now THAT is a fort worthy to write home about!!! (:
Diane, I love it. The difference of forts between boys and girls. Someday we'll have to get our little kiddos together! Love your pretty yellow walls! See ya,
Adriane
Post a Comment