CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Jacks FiRsT BirThdAY!!

I can't believe that we've had our little man for over a year now! It is impossible to remember life before our Jack-et came to us! His 3 big brothers still adore him and want to play with him constantly. Jack is the busiest little man I have had yet...and FAST! It takes mere nano seconds for him to cross the room and get into anything he desires. And he does NOT forget what it is that her wants. Out of sight out of mind has no bearance when it comes to Jack. Grandma Gardiner and Grandpa Arnett came over for his birthday supper, traditional Gardiner birthday pinata, and cake. What a perfect celebration for a perfect boy!

HaPpY #1 JaCKet



1 comments:

Amy Glenn said...

Jack-jack is SO cute! Man, how is it possible that kids grow up so fast? I can't believe Ira is almost 1 now, too! Love your blog, Diane.=)