CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Evan (Monte's Brother)

5 comments:

barbafamily said...

I am so sorry...my thoughts and prayers are with you...

Anne said...

I'm so sorry Monte. We are thinking about you and your family.

Elizabeth and her boys said...

I am so sorry to hear that news. You all are in our prayers.

Katie Evans said...

Oh Diane and Monte,
I am so sorry to hear about this. I just want you to know that we love you and if there is anything we can do to support you all, we will be there!

Lady said...

Diane - I haven't checked blogs in months. Just saw this latest one. My heart aches for Monte and the rest of your family. How hard to lose a loved one that was in the prime of his life. I hope you guys are holding up okay and know my thoughts are with you guys.

Brittney