Margot was the picture of decorum and strength. The services were perfect. Margot wrote a tribuite to Evan that her father read for her. Joy gave his life history. Monte also gave a tribute to Evan. I sang. The nieces and nephews sang a primary medley. (Ryan and Lindsay included) Alan dedicated the grave and Jan conducted the singing. Janet held strong. What a wonderful family I have been privileged to be sealed to in the temple of God.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Evan's Funeral
H. Evan Gardiner
October 20, 1968-January 16, 2010
(Monte's brother)
I know God lives. I know we will see Evan again. I know that the Plan of Salvation is the only way to find true happiness not just in this life but for eternity. I am grateful for the temple that provides insights and blessings to us while we are here on this earth. I know that families are eternal.
I know.
Margot was the picture of decorum and strength. The services were perfect. Margot wrote a tribuite to Evan that her father read for her. Joy gave his life history. Monte also gave a tribute to Evan. I sang. The nieces and nephews sang a primary medley. (Ryan and Lindsay included) Alan dedicated the grave and Jan conducted the singing. Janet held strong. What a wonderful family I have been privileged to be sealed to in the temple of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so sorry Monte lost his brother, Diane. It looks like it was a lovely service. It certainly puts life in perspective to lose our loved ones.
Post a Comment