Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Snippets
All of my past blogs have been for the eventuality of "slurping"? them into a scrap book for future generations. After over a year of blogging, people telling me that the blogger site "dumbs down" your pictures anyway, and NO BOOK...I've decided it ain't gonna happen. So it will only be snippets of our lives. My favorites, because I am MoM and MoM get's to decide what is the best...RigHt?!
Snippets...
...like this morning when my FantaStiC hubby told me that "time was passing us by" and I needed to get a video camera. I was given a dollar ammount to shoot for and free reign to shop. (the 1st grade musical is today at 1:30) Walking into Wal Mart I find NO DISPLAY CAMERA's...where are they? "Oh, they're ALL over here in the cart ALL %50 off...we're making room for the new models." I bought 2 for the price of 1, walked them both over to Best Buy across the parking lot, asked which one to keep (the Wal Mart associate didn't know much and quite frankly neither do I) proceeded right back to Wallie to return the "more difficult" of the camera's and now sit at home charging my new video camera. I'm hoping to get enough juice into it for the solo Monte Birk has as 1:30. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father does care about the little things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the snippet idea! But don't give up on the blog book. Blogger dumbs down your photos, but you can quickly upload them from your computer!
I just got my blog book printed up in February and my kids LOVE being able to look back thru the year.
Take a peek at it when you come for LPM!
Post a Comment