And while I was placing the seasonings in, Jack-et ran off, "I GOT IT, MOM, I GOT IT!!!" huh? A few seconds later there was yet another spice in the pot, right next to the bay leaf...
Sunday, October 10, 2010
bay leaf?
I was cooking the pork butt for MB's baptism lunch...outside
(the raw meat stinks...didn't know that...now I do...)
And while I was placing the seasonings in, Jack-et ran off, "I GOT IT, MOM, I GOT IT!!!" huh? A few seconds later there was yet another spice in the pot, right next to the bay leaf...
And while I was placing the seasonings in, Jack-et ran off, "I GOT IT, MOM, I GOT IT!!!" huh? A few seconds later there was yet another spice in the pot, right next to the bay leaf...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha thats so funny! jack is such a good help! :) monte's baptism pictures are really cute and i love your family one!
oooo yum. What do you put in it?
Post a Comment