Monday, November 22, 2010
Our tooth fairy is rich and apparently very, very BLOND!
UMMMM...our tooth fairy (the male version) forgot last night. The female version was up with Jackson all night and didn't even know that the tooth (and the promisary note for the one that had been lost somewhere in the carpet) had been placed under the pillow. Jack is finally doing better around 2am and I'm thinking that sleep for me is coming when Clyde comes in with a bad dream around 3am. By 4am I finally get him settled in bed with me and am drifting into much needed sleep myself when Seth comes in with the dreaded..."Mommy, the tooth fairy forgot!" Oh crap "Oh sweetie," I say, "she was probably just crazy busy last night." By 5am he is done hitting the bed and squirming around, while Clyde and his nasty night breath are snoring next to me, and I drift off into sleep. Ahh sweet sleep. Around 6am, the male tooth fairy emerges from his upstairs sleeping chambers to shower and get ready for work. I mention the tooth fairy scenario and since Seth is still sleeping next to me he goes to take care of it. Around 7am "MOM!! I got $5 for my two teeth!" Seriously? That's all the tooth fairy had in his wallet? I've got quarters stashed all over this house! "Oh baby that is SO AWESOME!" 7:30am "Guys, go make your beds and clean up your rooms it's about time to get to school." "WoW Mom the tooth fairy forgot my tooth and I still got $5!!!!" "What?" "I found it under my bed! She forgot it!" Geesh! So now Monte Birk has given Seth a quarter for the tooth and has it in his own baggie with you guessed it! HIS name on the bag. He's going to put it under his pillow tonight because "Geeze Mom, this tooth fairy isn't too smart. She won't even notice!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That kid deserves 5 dollars just for being ingenius. I love it. Our tooth fairy comes all different times so the kids never know when (because this one is even lamer).
that is soo cute! and i think they look so adorable with their missing teeth!! :)
Post a Comment