CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

the Hike

The kids were out and about hiking for about 45 minutes when we decided to go and find them. They were fearless and having a great time. The older ones really impressed me by helping out the more timid hikers along the way. They held tree branches out of the way and everything. Seth dropped his stuffed animal at one point and Monte and Darby backtracked almost all the way back to camp to find it.

Clyde, Emery, Monte Birk, Seth, Jackson & Darby


2 comments:

Anne said...

I keep trying to leave you a comment and it kills me...hhhmmmmm. The blogger things is bugging me lately.

AJ Curtis said...

I love love love that you let your kids go and explore by themselves. It's a lost art. The photos look amazing. I'm missing Arizona.