CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break Camp-out

This year for sping break we put the ScOuT MaStEr to work for his family and went camping. It was the first stress free campout this mom has ever had! He really knows all the ins and outs of camping now...and with his dutch oven cooking every day I swear I gained 5 pounds in 3 days!!

We invited along our friends the Reidheads. Funny thing about the Reidheads - they have kids our exact same ages! 8-6-3 but they are all girls!!


Jack and Josie
Did I mention or first day out was St Patties Day?

(that's why you're seeing all of this green!)


It was cold and we had brought enough bedding to sink a ship but we sure had fun and slept well in our tent. Here's MB reading. A common sight wherever we are.

0 comments: