Here, take a closer look.
This is my cute boyfriend that I found holding up the wall, just like this, in various buildings and restaurants about 10 times a day in NYC. There are people that could create a wonderful itinerary for touring NYC. I could give you something far more valuable...a map of each public restroom in the vicinity of just about every landmark building in NYC. The perk that comes from being 8 months Pregnant in NYC is that I had something like the Disney "fast pass" to the restroom. Even the ones that aren't for "public use" The phrase I heard more than once or twice when asking if there was a restroom I could use was, "Oh honey for you there is."
That said, did I mention that Monte and I stole away for a quick trip to NYC before baby boy #5 arrives in 4 weeks? Well, we did and it was awesome! My recommendation is if you're planning a trip there get some good walking shoes and be prepared to experience the whole thing, top to bottom, high to low, subways, taxis, back room purchases (so funny!), Little Italy, Chinatown, tours, Broadway shows - in short just Blow the Wad and enjoy it.
We did~

2 comments:
LOVE all your NY pics!!! they turned out awesome! ill just keep looking at them so i can feel like ive been there ;)
Glad to finally find you and hear all your awesome news! Congrats on boy #5!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you! :) Please call or email :)
Post a Comment