I am so excited for this gift! And what is pictured is just the tip of the iceberg! We've got 2 spider men, speed racer, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, 2 pirates, 2 ninja's, Obe Wan Kenobe, Buzz Light year...and the list goes on! Thank heavens for the day after Halloween sale at Target! Every day since Christmas Seth has woken up and "become" Darth Vader, don't ask me why this particular choice...but he loves it...I love it...and the blasted TV stays O
Monday, January 5, 2009
MOM's fAVoRIte pREsENt
A Dress up Bag!
I am so excited for this gift! And what is pictured is just the tip of the iceberg! We've got 2 spider men, speed racer, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, 2 pirates, 2 ninja's, Obe Wan Kenobe, Buzz Light year...and the list goes on! Thank heavens for the day after Halloween sale at Target! Every day since Christmas Seth has woken up and "become" Darth Vader, don't ask me why this particular choice...but he loves it...I love it...and the blasted TV stays O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome! I just love it when the kids dress up. I agree...a great gift.
thats so cute!! i love those costumeS!! :)
Post a Comment