Tuesday, January 13, 2009
SpeCIaL DaTE!!
We told the big boys on Thurday night that Friday would be a "special date" for them with mommy and that Dad was going to take care of Jack-et. They were so excited trying to figure out what was up! We picked Monte Birk up from school early, drove out to Daddy's work to get him and went straight to the airport. I had packed our bag and gotten it into the car without them seeing so this was a real surprise! Once their imaginations really went wild we called grandma and she let them in on the secret...Utah for Grandma and Snow!
Monte Birk
Think they liked it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a wonderful memory they will have! You are a great Mommy!
Looks like fun!! I bet the boys had a BLAST. :)
How fun. Love the pictures. What cute, darling boys you have. We will seriously have to set our kids up someday. That would be great. See ya!
Your boys are SO handsome! It's been so long since we've seen you, I'm surprised you remembered us!! You are SO nice to give away your milk, it's so precious and we work so hard for it. Molly always needs some and there's another baby with cancer who also needs it. You are wonderful and I'll ask those two if they could use it and then let you know!
Hey Diane. I've chatted with Molly and she would very much appreciate your milk. She says she kind of knows you, you're friends with her sister-in-law Jennie Prince. Can I come and get your precious milk?? You're so wonderful to share and sure you don't need it??
Post a Comment