CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

BoYs and BoXEs
(just add a little twine and tape and voila!)
Since the move the FuN never ends…
what can you do with a box?


Seth is a transformer bird and Clyde is a basic truck transformer.

2 comments:

Amy Glenn said...

I love that these guys turned your moving boxes into Transformers! That is awesome.

Elizabeth and her boys said...

It seems to be that I should be taking a page out of YOUR book. You are always doing such fun creative things with your boys. You seem to really enjoy life! Congrats on the big house! FUN! I bet the boys love it. I'll have to show the boys the pictures of the transformers made out of boxes. Steve keeps telling them their next Halloween costume has to come from a box. I'll show them it's definitely possible!