CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Reprimanded

I'm Baaaack!
I have been reprimanded by Monte (the Senior version) and a few of YOU for not blogging since the move. I tried to explain that I was waiting for the paint jobs to be finished on the house but he reminded me that there is more to life than the new house…I need reminding…

So here goes!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I agree with your husband! Glad to see you back on the grid! Ü

Jana said...

I love the updates! Your house looks beautiful! :)

Tom and Sue said...

Wow! Exciting stuff! Didn't know you guys moved! Where's the house? Looks like you're enjoying it. What a great time to buy! I can't believe your little guy is a year old! You guys ever going to get a girl to join you in your little crowd? :D

Amy Glenn said...

Your blog is awesome, Diane. What a beautiful house!

Michele said...

And after you scolded me about not blogging...Your house looks amazing! Glad you have to clean it and not me! I can't keep up with what I have. Congrats!!

Karen said...

Diane, It was so nice to visit with you at dinner a couple weeks back! You have always amazed me in nurmerous ways! You will be missed in the ward, but hopefully we will still see you more often than not! I am thrilled you are updating things so we can see what you're up to!