CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

4 PeAks!

This is why the entire Arnett clan stays in town for Thanksgiving each year.
4 PeAks!
The brothers and Dad all share their "big boy" toys...
(4 WhEEleRS, GuNS, JeEps)
...the women bring way ToO MuCH food...
...we play games...
...Grandpa makes steaks...YuM!...
...we build a fire...
...sing songs...
...light off fireworks...
(Frankly, I'm surprised that we haven't burned down the desert after 30 some odd years of this tradition)
...then the men put out the fire.

Monte, Jack, Clyde and Grandpa

1st thing we went exploring with Grandpa in the JeEP.

Beautiful isn't it?

Then we got stuck. You can see that only one wheel is just barely touching the sand.

Then they tried to get it free themselves before hiking back for the jack to clear out the huge rocks under us...I hiked back myself with Jack-et. Not patient enough I suppose.

0 comments: