CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

After last year I swore I wouldn't ever bake my own again...this year I baked 3. So much for my conviction! Monte Birk took extra special care with his front yard as you can see.

I actually made them wait for Christmas day to eat it all up. Not that some nibbling didn't precede Christmas!

This is why we had 3 houses! Cole cousins and Buehler cousins came and played with us!

Not only was it house decorating time. It's Aunt Karen's Birthday on Christmas Eve too. She doesn't normally get a cake with all the Christmas treats around, you know sharing your bithday celebrations with someone can be a little daunting, so this was kind-of special! CraZySuB sandwiches to boot! Doesn't get any better than that!

I make candle lickin' frosting if I do say so myself!


2 comments:

Anne said...

so Fun. the torch has been passed, you are definitely the organizer of all things fun. Cute houses.

Alexa said...

my gingerbread houses would be ashamed next to yours.

that is all.