Thursday, November 18, 2010
twins just being twins
Clyde has had 2 loose teeth on the top for a month now. He keeps asking when they will fall out but he's too scared to wiggle them around. (Don't know why, he's already lost two on the bottom.) The other night, while I was out, he decided it would be fun if Seth had a lose tooth as well. So...while they were watching TV together Clyde reached into Seth's mouth and yanked one of his top front teeth forward. Seth did NOT have a loose tooth at the time, mind you, but when I got home that evening Seth's tooth was sticking straight forward out of his mouth. I now call him my snaggle tooth boy. He is a born tooth wiggler though, so his is sure to come out before either ONE of Clyde's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is a wonderful story.
How is Jackson?
Post a Comment