CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

What would you do?

You call your neighbor to have her 3 year olds over to play. She says no, she's going to the AZ State Fair, "It's deodorant day." You say "huh?" Bring in deodorant get in free! Of course it's 1/2 day at school for the kids anyway...SO...what would YOU DO?!
The brethren prefer the games to the rides. (Games and rides all $1 yesterday.) MB won his bear early on in the afternoon and carried him around the fair grounds like this all day.
Ingenious!!
...and I quote "TWAINS mom TWAINS!" He would have been happy at this stop all day long.

Jack was too short for most of the rides...including this one. I've learned that if I carry him into the ride they never actually see his height!! Is that sneaky or smart?

They have an exibit this year of life sized dinosaurs. Very loud, pretty darn scary and not for the faint of heart child. I'd roll Jacks stroller close to the ones with big ol teeth and he'd scream until I'd roll him away again. Back and forth, back and forth...I've got it on video.


The animals won by the end of the evening!

OH! Did mention the fact that the mini van's radiator cracked just after picking up the boys from school on the way to the fair? We were crammed in the van with our friends the Hamms. Monte saved us from the freeway on ramp, we transfered all of the strollers and car seats to his car, left him with a few kids, transfered everything into the Hams Jeep, went back to pick up the rest of the kids, left Monte with the Mess of a mini-van on the side of the road (not stranded, he had his car back.)...and were on our way! We could've stayed home after the hour long delay on the side of the road. But...life's what you make it...right?

2 comments:

Anne said...

what a fun adventure and the coolest mom ever. Me...no stuffed animal would be my cry...no money on games. I am no fun. I think it comes from my cheapo dad with that kind of stuff. It looks like a blast.

AJ Curtis said...

Great photos and great fun. I love the variations of facial expressions as from different parts of the day.

Glad you made it home safely.