CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

To nap or not to nap that is the question

He still needs the nap and yes, he actually still wants the nap. It's the Mom. She is in a quandry and now she is experimenting. If she cuts the nap short he wakes up grumpy and is a bear for the rest of the day (not worth it.) But if she lets him sleep as long as he would like (2-3 hours) he is up late into the evening. While it creates a nice afternoon for said mom the evening is not so fun.
And yet, like I said, he still needs the nap and...

he still wants the nap.

Maybe not in his bed but on the floor with the TV blaring and mom working in the kitchen he'll take less of a nap and still go to bed tonight.
Yeah, I know, not likely.

1 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Diane,
I just spent a little time getting caught up on your blog, and WOW! You guys have had a busy couple of months! Having to deal with that cast alone would've most likely done me in, but to deal with it in the midst of the holidays and being pregnant? There's no way! You are amazing! Congratulations, and I am keeping you in my prayers!