CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

It's been an exciting week for the Gardiner boys!
2 field trips in 2 days!
At the Firestation with pre-school we learned about fire safety...stop drop and roll...and to wear our seat belts "no matter what!" We saw where the firmen sleep, eat, watch tv, excercise...it was so COOL!

The fire trucks wheels were taller than us!


The Kindergarten-ers got to go to the COW FARM and learn what cows eat (a magnet, cotton seed...you name it!), how much they weigh (1500 pds), how much milk they make (8 gal per day), how big their shots are (gigantic!), how often they bathe them (2ce a day)...we even saw a 2 hour old calf stand up for the first time! We love our teacher Ms Dillon (on the right) It was so special!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Hey Diane, cute blog! I found yours from Suzanna's, in case you're wondering :). I went on the farm field trip last year and it was a blast! I LOVE the pumpkin tie-dyed shirts. My subscription to FF ran out recently and I though I could get by fine without it, but now I'm starting to wonder...

Sunshine said...

So much fun! I love a good field trip.