Monday, October 13, 2008
Halloween T-shirts
Each time I think that I’m free from blogging for a few weeks something fun comes along and I find myself back on the computer again. This great idea was in this months issue of family fun magazine (the BEST magazine on the market in my opinion.) I read it and thought, "How fun, I should invite some gals over and do this." But not wanting to make my kitchen a mess...
Luckily, my fantasic sister, Shauna Cole, had the same thought, and she isn't as selfish as I, so I got to go to her house and make her kitchen a mess! This is the messy part...Orange Tie Dye...then you pull out the black permanent markers and design your jack-o-lanterns from there. They turned out SO CUTE that I just had to share!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok so Jackson's shirt is pretty muchthe cutest thing ever. I love the matching socks. Hey are you able to get into my blog page yet?
I am coming today around 3:00pm. I will pick it up tomorrow. I am not sure what the plans are for us tomorrow. I know we have some cleaning to do. I am hoping to stay til sunday but I don't know what the plan is. Wanna feed us food on Sat? We will have the girls and we could do lunch??
Okay two things...# 1 I feel so stupid because for some reason I thought you had a little girl. Maybe because I tended to always dress mine in overalls at that age and she was mistaken for a boy - ALL THE TIME. I should have known. :) I always said I wanted all boys and I ended up with a little family and one boy. Oh well. It works for us.
SECOND.... your blog and family are so cute. It looks like you guys are doing great. Good to see whats up, your MOm would be so proud of you. I will have to check in and see whats up - I am much better about blogging then I am that face book :)
Post a Comment