I am having so much fun with my little Jackson you would think that he was my first and only child...well, to be fair I should say that we ALL are having so much fun with Jack-et. He is always so happy and animated. This little chunk of animation has captured the hearts of his three big brothers so fully that I find myself marveling that the bond between my four boys is so strong so young. What a miracle Heavenly Father has blessed mothers to be witness to. I count my blessings every day.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
I am having so much fun with my little Jackson you would think that he was my first and only child...well, to be fair I should say that we ALL are having so much fun with Jack-et. He is always so happy and animated. This little chunk of animation has captured the hearts of his three big brothers so fully that I find myself marveling that the bond between my four boys is so strong so young. What a miracle Heavenly Father has blessed mothers to be witness to. I count my blessings every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He couldn't get any cuter!! Look at that smile. Who wouldn't have fun?
Post a Comment