Saturday, November 8, 2008
I still DO
It just keeps getting better!
Maybe we've learned to listen to one another without trying. Or maybe it's that we appreciate the little things more, and don't worry about the little troubles as much. We've definately weathered the storms of illness, disease, death and fatigue. But then again we've been witness' to many miracles; children, love, home, gospel. Quite possibly it is that he is far less selfish than I. Or that we compliment one anothers strengths and distract from each others weaknesses. All I know for sure is that each day I give thanks that my husband cherishes his wife, his children and the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am proud to have four little boys that will learn and grow watching Monte's example of how to treat others and how to be a repected, strong, good man. I am only left to wonder how much better it will get in the years to come?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That was so sweet. You guys are a great couple and have four fabulous boys. Congratulations on 11 years and many more wonderful years to come. We just celebrated our 11th a month ago, too!
Post a Comment