CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Random Sampling

Ever wonder what a Gardiner girl would look like?

Seth is such a good sport! Playing with puzzles while Mommy plays withe her new camera! Yes, we've finally done it. We've paid and arm and a leg and sacrificed quite a few date nights out but our new arrival is here. the Cannon rebel xsi...welcome little one...

Clyde's clothing fiasco!


SOOOO...Clyde got ready for school one morning and I thought to myself, "boy those shorts have NOT held up well. I can't believe how much they've shrunk." He looked like he was wearing little girl capri's. I wasn't too surprised though because they looked like the ones I got from Big Lots for $2. I made a quick mental note NOT to EVER purchase clothing from Big Lots again and decided that when he took them off I would give them to our cousin Janet. Well, it wasn't worth the fight to get him to change out of them before school, so I let him wear them. It wasn't till the next morning while picking their clothes up off of their bedroom floor from the night before that I noticed, they weren't his shorts after all, they were Jackson's 6-9 month old Pants!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Now THAT is funny!! Actually, it's a miracle that it has only happened once with all those boys... :)