CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

And Finally!!

HapPy HaLlOwEeN!
(ok, so the pregnant, Mormon, nun could use a different pair of shoes...)
Halloween night we were happily surprised to see a HUGE turn out of trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood!

Jack-et

Clyde
Seth and Clyde are happy to do a few houses and then they want to pass out candy with me. Seth actually came back and dumped his loot into our bowl to give away! "Mom, I don't want this junk!
Monte Birk actually had it "going on" this year! He was a man with a mission and he was on fire! I wish I had a picture of him with his scooter zig-zagging through the streets passing people by the dozens! He covered a good 3 blocks! By the end his scooter was veering to the left because of the weight of his candy bag! Needless to say, there is too much candy in our house right now! (And Seth has changed his mind about wanting it!) I find if I leave it out they loose interest soon enough. That is, all except Jack-et! That kid could live on sugar!



Does anyone else get going and forget about dinner on Halloween night? Or is it just me scrambling to nuke some taquitos for them to eat as we walk from house to house?

0 comments: