CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

BleSsIngS

Have you ever been struck with the feeling

that you are so BleSseD you could just burst?!

Well, I have and I am!!

We miscarried our baby just shy of 6 months,


it was a boy,


all is done, all is well, and this is how I spent my evening.


The SwEet PeaCe of cuddly little boys...


and a movie of course!

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

:(

Jessie Brown said...

I am so so so sorry ;-(
Yes, you are so blessed with all your cute little boys.

Anne said...

Happy thoughts heading your way. I'm sure your mom is happy to have someone to love and take care of.

Julie said...

Oh Diane I am so sorry. Hope you are feeling better.

Michele said...

So sorry! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Wendy and Rick said...

Diane,

I am so sorry. I got your call the other day, sorry I haven't returned it yet. Have you ever noticed that life is crazy?!? I am glad to hear you are doing ok. Thinking of you often!

Jessica/Patrick said...

I'm so sorry Diane....
I wish there was something I could say, but I know there's not.
Your in my prayers.

Lady said...

Diane, I haven't checked blogs in ages so I just found this now. I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad you have such loving fun people to support you and pull you through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you even now.