I just had a PeRFeCt BirThDaY!!
We all slept in and lounged the early morning away. Monte and all the boys climbed into bed with me and I opened my gift of a beautiful pearl necklace. Then on to a lovely breakfast with fresh home made lemonade! Choir practice, church, and then...
lounging the late afternoon away...

... after dinner I had plenty of help blowing out the
candles on my cake.

Then I went to the church for our Activity Day kick-off (that came off with out a hitch by the way) and Monte cleaned the house and put the kids to bed!! Now Monte and I are now sitting watching our new Sunday evening show '
Downton Abby' on PBS-
AwESoMe!
Tomorrow I get to have a few cute girlfriends over to make hair bows and have lunch.
I love turning 37!My sweet boys gave me all the attention, hugs, kisses and loves I could ever hope for. I felt loved, appreciated and special the whole day through!
1 comments:
Happy Birthday! You look radiant. Hope the rest of the week is just as great.
Post a Comment