CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Italian Tonight!!

I have discovered the American Discount Store. The miraculous place where you can buy a box of 300 individual packages of fishie crackers for $7. The wonders of huge can of marinara sauce and gigantic container of Ricotta cheese comes out to $4.25. A tasty box of 50 Grandma's cookies (also individually packaged) is $8. Jars of baby food can be found 10 for $1. Need I go on? I have been warned that it is hit and miss. The produce, for the most part, is icky and too ripe. But I do believe that the benefits outweigh the negative. I came home to use up that Ricotta cheese and Marinara sauce...2 large pans of manicotti and 2 huge lasagnas later. It is done. My house smells wonderful and my freezer is happy!

7 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

where is this place located? Anytime you can get individually wrapped for cheaper...my kids school teachers would love me forever.

Anne said...

where is this place located? Anytime you can get individually wrapped for cheaper...my kids school teachers would love me forever.

Anne said...

where is this place located? Anytime you can get individually wrapped for cheaper...my kids school teachers would love me forever.

Anne said...

where is this place located? Anytime you can get individually wrapped for cheaper...my kids school teachers would love me forever.

Anne said...

oh my gosh...I hate my computer. Now you think you have all these wonderful comments and it is just my super lame computer not responding and then all at once. Sorry...but kind of laughing.