CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just Burps

Jackson came to find me outside the other night to let me know he had "poopies." "Well," I say, "let's get inside and change your diaper OK?" "OK Mommy." We get in the house and I strip him down, with wipies at the ready, only to find his little rump is totally clean. "Jack, you're not poopie!" "WAIT MOM!" and he proceeded to push for all he was worth. I had my concerns, but all he was rewarded with was little toot. Then he told me, "Oh! You're right mom, no poops, just burps."




He's also found the cabinet that I hide left over candy in and I think his fear of falling is officially over.

2 comments:

Anne said...

He's going to hate you later for this story. Too funny. Hope you are feeling good.

AJ Curtis said...

Oh what times you must have with "The Brethren".

Of course, my kids often say, "Mom, Dad is having bad gas again." I end up saying, that it wasn't me. It was some barking spiders trying to get in the house.