CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

the BEST doctor

The BEST doctor...is a nurse practitioner. Once upon a time I met a new friend at a random church function. We got to talking about Pediatricians and who we use. She told me that she didn't know, "what (she) was going to do living so far east now. (She) just LOVED the Chandler office of Mesa Peds but it was so far away now." I asked who she saw and she replied, "Oh, I don't go to a doctor there. I make sure my appointment is with Leslie Sezate, she's the nurse practitioner, she's the best."

It's worth the drive...I go there too.

This is my Aunt Leslie Arnett Sezate at Williams last appointment


I'm sad to admit that it took me 6 years of Dr's appointments to figure out to make ours her last appointment of the day so we can sit and chat endlessly. She's my dad's older sister and she's not allowed to go anywhere as long as I have children...I told her so at this appointment. She informed me that I had to keep having babies then. What kind of deal have I made?!

0 comments: