CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

House Boat

our neighbors have a house boat - a house boat that they just lived on for one week - a house boat that was docked at Saguaro Lake (45 min from my front door) and

HaPpiLY

they accepted visitors!! Saguaro is one of the loveliest lakes in my opinion. This is where we put down anchor to play in the water.

I love all of these little bodies!


*Clyde*Destiny*Deja*Monte*Chase*Jackson*Seth*

Mom and Clyde jumping off the 2nd deck (it took courage. and your belly did a HUGE flip flop each time. trust me - I KNOW.)


This is the best thing for me about having a house boat and a baby - the bed!! Baby boy Will cooperated nicely and took great long naps while we were there!


Did I mention no husband again? I can't wait until he accrues some vacation time!!


Dawn is so fUn and good at going with the flow. She thought it was hysterical that Jackson was spitting the water in every ones faces.


Sadly that made her his favorite target.


Monte Birk was the King jumper of the afternoon.


And YES, I did wade out into the water with my life vest on like a diaper and my expensive camera in my hands (high above my head) to get these shots.




After yummy grilled burgers, home made strawberry ice cream, games and 6 hours of fun on the lake this is where the kiddos ended up...in front of a movie.



Seth and Clyde came out and cuddled with me on the top deck as we watched the lightening storm over the mountains and pulled back into the dock. Such a fun memory. Thanks Judds for making it happen for us!!

1 comments:

AJ Curtis said...

Fantastic photos! I love the description of the stomach's reaction to the jump. At least there was no bellyflop - right?