Friday, August 19, 2011
Pre School
he's only 3 1/2. it's just a mommy co-op preschool. he doesn't care. he's so excited to get together with friends and wear his own backpack. he has school work and experiments. his first week he are worms and dirt! and he's gonna "beat you on the top of the coconut tree..." it's so fun to see him after school, all boy, my little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love those confident poses for pictures.
awww i love jack jack soo much!! and these pics are so adorable! :)
I have loved all your posts. I have been so far behind and feeling guilty I quit commenting until I can get my act together. I only have about 5 more posts to catch up. Benjamin. Me. Lisa and Emily were there and brian flew up for a few days. But. The best news. My mom and dad come home tomorrow...I know you can hear and feel my excitement. Post more cute baby pics please...
Post a Comment