CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lunch and Cake
(chicken nuggets, of course) It’s the only way to be sure that they will all eat! In my defense I also offered them carrots with ranch dip to at least add the ficade of health…alas, the only children who wanted that were my own.

I broke my heart to see my masterpiece be blown to Smithereens. By the way, how do you like our huge PVC pike weaponry?!

Flight Instruction class was another big hit! They only made us do this relay...oh, I don't know...5 times!

Some of the kids actually seemed like they were flying they were going so fast!


Wingardium Leviosa!

We practiced our swish and flick with this spell keeping our balloons in the air and under control...you can see how a wand could get broken with this intricate spell...we also had the opportunity to turn each of our 'class mates' into an animal...oh SO FUN! I think we could have practiced spells the entire 2 and 1/2 hours and they all would have been happy!

The kids all went home tired and happy...and my boy said, "Mom that was a perfect party, thank you!" and I got a big hug and kiss...not too bad for a days work as MOM...and I'll take that pay happily! He is SO SPECIAL!

0 comments: