HaPpY BiRthDaY Monte Birk
My precious 6 year old!!!
It seems like only yesterday the nurses at Mesa General were arguing over who would get to hold you through the night so I could sleep. Do you have any inkling how much you are loved?

You have always been quick with a smile and a laugh...

you are always ready and willing to make a new friend...

You are one of the brightest children I have ever known...
you teach me every day...
You are a caring and loving big brother...
Yoe bring peace and happiness into our home...
Your firsts are My Firsts...
Thank You for sharing yourself and learning with me...

my Best Friend Monte Birk.
2 comments:
What a perfect tribute to your little boy. He's a cutie and you are a great mom!
How sweet. I'm glad you got such a sweetheart. He's your spitting image as well you know. You are an amazing party planner. I hate planning parties and wished you lived closer so I could hire you!!
Post a Comment