Wednesday, September 17, 2008
People have been on me to post some of my "craftiness" so here we go...
This one is an Advent Calendar for Halloween!
Actually this is one that I can't take any credit at all for because a good friend of mine, Ashley Whiting, found one online and thought,"I can make that," and then designed one of her own, made copies, purchased all of the supplies, put it together in packets, invited some girlfriends over, fed us and then helped us put them together. All I had to do was give her a little mullah to pay for it and then show up!
Don't you just LOVE friends like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Super Cute!
I love it! What a fun idea for a girls' night. I'll have to remember that. I love the growth charts, too!
Gosh I love it. I wish I had a friend like that! My Ainsley would just go mad about something like that.
Halloween is her favorite holiday.
Brittney
Post a Comment