The wands I made out of wooden dowels from Home Depot. I gave them the thickness and texture with plaster of paris and then spayed them with a textured brown paint. I made 13!
Let’s pretend that we can’t see where the kids tried to eat the cakes right wing…
And this is my CROWNING achievement! The Pińata!
Yes, I am proud...it's all made from scratch! After destroying my kitchen with flower paste, cut up cadboard shreds, and gold paint I wondered why we decided that pińatas would be a birthday tradition for our family...gluttons I guess...(I had another picture where you could see both wings, but accidentally deleted it just now...SOOOO not worth doing this all over again!)
After some lunch, broom stick relays, Harry Potter bingo, a rousing game of the fastest snitch (hot potato with a toy golden snitch), and our pińata I'm thinking that 12 6 year olds should be happy...
Wish me luck…

1 comments:
Oh my hell... you are out of control :)
I'm having a 5 year old 'chef party' this week- I'm even making them decorate the cake!!
Post a Comment