CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

JaCKeT cut his FiRst ToOth TodAy!!
My sweet Jackson is officially 6 months this week and has started on solid foods...
I am sad and a little happy at the thought...
could this help him sleep longer at night?

3 comments:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

It looks so cute! I love it :) So i just realized I forgot to tell the twins happy birthday!! So you'll have to tell them happy (verrry late) birthday for me :)

Melissa said...

By the way - your blog looks great. I looked, but forgot to call you back the other day. I can't believe how big Jackson is. What are you feeding him?

Elizabeth and her boys said...

Hey Diane! Funny how we both have the same template. Great minds...Your boys are adorable as well and you and Monte both look great. I wonder how you do it all too. In answer to your question, we moved because Steve was never home and was missing out on the important stuff in the boys' lives. After 6 years it was enough. Keep in touch!