OK I can admit it. Once I find something I like I get a little obsessed. Booties for instance, baby booties. Call me a freak. They only take about 45 min a pair to make and they are so stinkin' darling I can't help it. Sadly, I'm sick of giving away my new passion. And too attached to sell them.



There was also this little voice inside my head that kept whispering..."William has no shoes...William has no shoes..."but when I tried the above on his little tootsies...well, you can see how that wouldn't work out. Yesterday morning I woke to the voice whispering, "aren't you tired of having the only barefoot baby at church?" So I took the pattern for the above and did a little
tweaking of my own yesterday morning to create the below...William looked pretty trendy at church in his
new sneakers. I think I may be on to something here!!
3 comments:
Those are darling and you are way too crafty. I remember when I used to make afghans and would get so obsessed I would spend way too much time on them. Very impressed
Love the booties...how adorable!
I added you to my sidebar...its not that you weren't "cool enough" (lol) its just that I haven't updated my sidebar in YEARS :)
love love love. Good job!!! so cute!
Post a Comment