CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

TruNK or TrEAt

Mountain Ranch Ward TruNK or TrEAt

2011

If a picture is worth a thousand words...













...enough said.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I think you really love Halloween. I must be old and a grump cuz I don't look forward to it and my kids costumes are always so pathetic. I love the Lego idea and the army boy...so cute and creativity. I actually have 2 that don't dress up anymore. I love your costume. Susanna is being a grandma this year. I did get her a 2 dollar walker at goodwill. Can we ever forget your mom the witch every year...no wonder you are so good at it.

Jana said...

I love your costumes. Your old lady make-up is the best! And I love that you host a pumpkin carving party every year!! I don't know where you find all of your energy. I want to be just like you when I grow up. ;) Really. You're the best.

steve + brindy arnett said...

LOOOVE your costumes!!! so awesome! and love your family picture. your family looks so big! i actually had to count all the kids to make sure they were all yours! ;)