CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

sleuthing

A family favorite. We probably put too much

chocolate in each glass of milk.


We can't help it, can you?


(If you said yes, you're probably being untruthfull with yourself. I hope so, because if you really only use one Tablespoon in each glass you are missing out!!) I try to keep it under control with an "out of sight out of mind" tactic (ie the top shelf in the pantry behind something else.) But the other day I came into the kitchen to find the pantry door open wide with the tallest stool ready and waiting. An empty glass of chocolate milk was sitting next to the gallon milk jug on the counter. As I was putting the lid back on the container and pondering who it was that had the tasty treat the answer was revealed. The culprit had left his fingerprints...





I'd say they're just about Jack size-wouldn't you?

1 comments:

AJ Curtis said...

Fantastic! I love how you were able to catch the imprint on a photograph.