as night fell the David Arnett cousins came.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Fireworks
This is how the day ended. I begin here because you should have seen Monte and I carrying in all 4 boys to the hotel room-up the stairs and all the way down the hall. It took at least 7 trips total for persons luggage and all. Up the stairs, past the girl smoking-who knows what- on the balcony, while I tell Monte no way can I leave ANY of our babies in the room alone to make another trip to the car. However, 'hotel' is a term I use loosely as I am not sure that your idea of a hotel is anything like this place!! Monte got a voucher from work for a free nights stay here and I honestly believe that someone died in our room at one point or another and no doubt there were a few drug deals going on while we were there. Luckily we were there just long enough to sleep, we were out of there early for church the next day. At least the towels were sufficiently bleached, they must have used 2 gallons on our towells alone-you could still smell it!
as night fell the David Arnett cousins came.
WHY do I love the fireworks in Provo? WHY will it remain our 4th of July celebration for years to come?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment